We Vandey Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd is hiring for one of our leading US Client. They are the first non-profit, tuition-free, American, accredited, online university, dedicated to opening access to higher education globally, is designed to help qualified high school graduates overcome financial, geographic, political, and personal constraints keeping them from collegiate studies. We believe that access to higher education is a basic right that promotes world peace and global economic development.
HR Operations Managers key responsibility includes maintaining and enhancing the organizations human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices. The candidate needs to set objectives for the HR team, track progress, maintain internal HR systems and databases, and manage budgets for the growth of the company and the employees.
- Define and implement our overall People Operations strategy
- Partner effectively with UoPeople leaders on manpower planning, organizational design, cost management, success planning to support the mission and the growth plan.
- Continuously improve employee engagement, performance, retention, and experience
- Proactively review and analyze business data to identify trends and recommend improvements to business efficiency and performance
- Working to manage and improve HR Operations workflows that support the team and the broader organization.
- Partner closely with department heads to advise on all people matters, support the rollout of company-wide communication and initiatives, and ensure our core values are integrated into everything we do
- Ensuring our organization works in accordance with local and international employment laws.
- Ensuring the integrity of HR data.
- Participating in additional HR Ops-related projects.
- Implement new company policies
- Set objectives for the HR team and track progress based on metrics
- Monitor internal HR systems and databases
- Act as a consultant to managers and staff regarding policies and procedure
- Review and approve or modify budgets
- Monitor key HR metrics
- Manage and oversee the whole recruiting and hiring process.
Experience and Skills required:
- 5+ years of experience in the HR function, with at least 2-3 years as an HR Operation manager or similar role.
- 3+ Years of experience as an HR Operations manager at a global organization a must!
- Good understanding of various HR work streams and domains
- Demonstrated record of success in improving organizational performance in a fast-paced industry
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems
- Analytical mindset with the ability to use data and metrics to drive people-centered decisions
- High levels of ownership and execution orientation
- Strong skills in: Developing effective relationships and communication
- Self-starter with a commitment to excellence and the ability to manage multiple high priority projects simultaneously
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Team management skills
- Fluent English
- Attention to Detail
- Creativity and innovation
- Excellent team Player
- Excellent communication skills
- Can do positive attitude
- Work on tight deadlines