Interested candidates please send updated resumes on Mayura.Joshi@lionbridge.com
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analysis, planning, and coordination of localization projects.
- Owning entire language translation and quality process.
- Owning all language coordination responsibilities source analysis, developing translation instructions.
- Defining and developing language process.
- Maintaining and updating all language references dictionaries, glossaries.
- Client interaction on language related issues, post project analysis and documentation.
- Arbitration on language decisions.
- Regularly communicating with the client and vendors on all quality related issues.
- Tracking and reporting quality metrics and taking appropriate corrective measures.
- Overall responsible for maintaining the desired quality score defined by the client.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Any graduates, Degree/diploma in any foreign language desirable
- 0-3 years
- Experience in translation and translation management
- A degree or certification in a language is desirable but not mandatory.
- Experience of translation and language tools will be an added advantage.
- Understanding of language technology concepts and tools - Translation Memories, Computer assisted translation
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a multilingual project environment
- Sound understanding of multi-cultural work environment
- Able to work in night shifts, as per project requirement.
Perks and Benefits
- Currently work from home, but once office starts person has to work from office
- Full-Time employment
- Great opportunity to work with leading localization and translation organization.
Thank you and Regards,
Lionbridge Technologies LLP Mumbai