Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for highly skilled programmers with experience building web applications in Java.
Java Developers are responsible for analyzing user requirements and business objectives, determining application features and functionality, and recommending changes to existing Java-based applications, among other duties. Java Developers need to compile detailed technical documentation and user assistance material, requiring excellent written communication.
- Designing and implementing Java-based applications.
- Analyzing user requirements to inform application design.
- Defining application objectives and functionality.
- Aligning application design with business goals.
- Developing and testing software.
- Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise.
- Producing detailed design documentation.
- Recommending changes to existing Java infrastructure.
- Developing documentation to assist users.
- Ensuring continuous professional self-development
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with user interface design, database structures, and statistical analyses.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong proficiency in Java, with JSP, Spring framework fair knowledge of the language specification.
- Good communication skills.
- Good technical writing skills.
- Having PHP knowledge will be an added advantage.
Qualification & Experience:
B. Sc./M.SC (IT/Comp. Sci), BE/B.Tech, BCA/MCA, 0-2 years with Java Certification