HR Executive will be responsible for people development in order to strengthen the productive work force and work culture of the company by timely communication and regulation of HR policies.
- Communicate, manage and implement the human resources policies, procedures and practices for all designated employees.
- Establish a positive, healthy and safe work environment in accordance with applicable labor laws and company regulations.
- Implement the Performance Management Process for the employees including but not limited to monitoring the performance of employees on an on-going basis and conducting performance review.
- Arrange one to one meetings with the staff on a regular basis and provide counseling and assistance to all designated employees in accordance with the company's policies and procedures.
- Conduct exit interviews, analyze attrition data and develop strategies to manage and reduce the attrition.
- Facilitate and strengthen various employee engagement initiatives.
- Execute any other assigned duties as per business requirement.
- Position: HR executive
- Experience: 0 to 6 years
- Education: We hire based on individual talent, skill and work ethic. Formal degrees are not a material in our hiring decision.
- Location: Navi Mumbai, Andheri, Indore, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Kochi, Jaipur, Guwahati, Noida, Lucknow, Pune.
- Salary Range: upto 8,00,000 P.A.
- Shift: Night
- Salary will not be a constraint for the right candidate and it may vary based on experience and skill set.
- Candidates who have appeared for our selection process in the last 3 months are not eligible for this opening.
- Candidates with notice period of more than 60 days (non-negotiable), are requested not to apply.