UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 18th Jul 2022
Greetings from GeBBS!!
Please find the below Job Description:
Designation: Senior Manager / Manager - Medical Coding Operations
Job Location: Navi Mumbai & Aurangabad, Maharashtra
Candidate should be open to work from office as per business requirement
Atleast 8 years- of experience of having worked in Medical Coding business. Extremely knowledgeable about, Surgical Pathology or Radiology or Evaluation & Management or General Surgery or Emergency Department Medical Coding guidelines and Coding Techniques (ICD-10, CPT) Also, must have strong knowledge of Anatomy & Physiology, Advanced Medical Terminology, Psychology and Pharmacology. Efficient in using MS Office. Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
1. Handling Coding transition and responsible for delivery management of various outsourcing partners and hospital groups from US.
2. Provide required training and assistance for all Coding requirements of the organization. Leadership and management skills to handle a team of Coders.
3. Ability to understand the exact requirement of each client and provide them more than the expected results both in terms of productivity and quality.
4. Transition of new projects across various specialties.
5. Decision making- Good in taking right decision at right time and capable of working with minimal supervision.
6. Good research and analytical skills to help gain required information from various sources for finding answers for different difficult issues.
7. A good trainer and mentor for the coders to make them the best in class by tuning and fine tuning based on the requirement in the project.
8. Work in close conjunction with the higher management by understanding the requirement and by meeting the expectation levels.
Necessary to Have
1. 8 or more years of IP or Evaluation & Management or General Surgery or Emergency Department Coding Proficiency
2. Basic computer skills; proficient in Word and Excel
3. Excellent organization skills necessary for detail-oriented and repetitive job duties
4. Ability to perform multiple concurrent tasks subject to frequent change.
5. Candidate should be currently at Deputy Manager and above designation to be eligible for the role
Qualification: Graduation in any stream
Mandatory coding certification: CCS / CIC / COC / CPC
Salary: No bar for the right candidate
interested candidate can mail me their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org with following details