We Lionbridge are hiring for Manual Tester and Senior Tester.
Interested candidates can email your resumes to Mayura.Joshi@lionbridge.com
- Carrying out functional testing of various web sites, portals, e-mails, videos, etc. that have been developed in both English and several other languages.
- Coordinating and supporting related testing activities by other colleagues/stakeholders within the company or a network of external vendors.
- Facilitating Internationalization testing activities of web developers to determine if their web portals are localization-friendly.
- Writing clear bug reports and assigning proper category, severity, priority etc. to the defects; triaging defects; and regression testing.
- Creating daily testing status reports and sharing it with different teams, as needed.
- Participate in the planning of testing/UAT requirements of various web sites/portals with the Corp. Globalization Web Team, Web Production team, IT team, third-party vendors, as needed.
- Work closely with various web development teams to get information on test URLs, test steps, test credentials, test environments, and other requirements for testing.
- Work closely with the Program Manager Systems Globalization on developing test cases, checklists, designing testing plan for testing.
- Assist in resolving bottlenecks and triaging technical/system issues in close collaboration with other teams such as web production, IT teams.
- Analyzing and summarizing various data using excel.
- Participating in various team meetings, calls, etc. as and when required (few of which may be outside of normal business hours) with team members and stakeholders from different regions.
- Have between 2 to 7 years experience in Website Testing.
- Localization industry experience and familiarity with localization tools, processes and best practices strongly preferred.
- Any Graduate - Any Specialization or B. Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization.
- Testing certification would be a plus.
- Hands on experience with defect-logging and tracking tools, such as JIRA, is highly desirable.
- Hands on experience with managing multiple simultaneous testing projects with tight deadlines.
- Fluency in English both verbal and written. Knowledge of any other language (written and verbal) is desirable.
Key Success Traits:
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Strong communication, time management, and troubleshooting skills.
- An ability to think and act with a global perspective ability to work well within a diverse, geographically distributed, multicultural environment.
- A self-motivating, results-oriented, can-do attitude focused on delivering measurable results in a changing environment.
- Effective problem-solving and multi-tasking skills in fast-paced, high pressure environments.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and embrace new and changing technologies, applications and processes.
- Ability to work independently and deliver on time.