Position: Project CRM
Experience: 7 to 10 Years
Function: Information Technology
Job Location: Delhi - HO
Job Role: Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager
- Requirement gathering from internal stakeholder
- Creating, discussion and explanation (Walk through) of Business Requirement Document to stakeholders
- FDD (Functional Design Document) discussions with stakeholders
- Facilitating various CRM strategies roll outs along with consultants.
- Functional Testing of various digital projects to identify bugs in the system and reporting them in a structured manner for fixes
- Definition & Standardization of business structures, rules, and logics for Sales processes in that can be leveraged across applications through interaction with various stakeholders across all functional teams
- Ensuring smooth integration of existing applications
- User training and Knowledge transition - Creation of user manuals - Demo training sessions - Hand holding till users are independent
- Continuous Training of various digital projects
- Working on the New Features/ Functionalities and Change in the existing Features/ Functionalities based on various feedbacks from stakeholders.
Desired Skill Set:
- Preferred candidate should either be a Computer Science Graduate or MBA in Sales & Marketing / Operations Management.
- Prior experience in handling a Business Analyst role.
- Proficient on MS Excel & Power point.
- The ability to meet tight deadlines and outstanding time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills as he/she will need to speak with senior management, employees, and internal stakeholders.
- Sales backend process knowledge.
- Experience as Business analyst is must