Roles & Responsibilities :
- Designing itineraries and costing as per the travel plan of the traveler and communicating a range of information on destinations and culture;
- Rework and redesign the itinerary according to the clients feedback.
- Communicate with the clients by mail(occasionally by phone)
- Ensuring timely preparation of travel related documents including tickets, vouchers etc within the stipulated time frame.
- Coordinating with suppliers for rates, bookings and follow-ups.
- Handling payments, Raising Invoices for the client against his bookings.
- Ensuring that the guest have maximum comfort and conveniences during their travel.
- Follow ups and feedback from the guests
- Meet and greet with clients on arrival & departure.
Competencies & Skills :
- Strong product and destination knowledge
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- A creative approach to problem solving
- Ability to multi task and work to tight deadline
- Driven and confident enough to take initiative and have a nothing is impossible attitude
- Physical fitness and mental stamina to execute on ground operations.
Qualification : Graduate/Post Graduate in Tourism