Roles and Responsibilities
As a Sales Engineer at Softcell, you will be working directly with our Solutions, Sales, and Support teams to help customers understand how Mobility solutions of Softcell can help them solve complex technical workflows and resolve any technical obstacles that may come up. You will be an important part of turning prospects into customers and set the tone for the quality technical resources and support that Softcell provides to its esteemed corporate customers.
Day to Day deliverables:
- Work hand-in-hand with the Sales team by participating in calls with potential customers to show them a demonstration of Apple products and various MDMs in action. Youll provide commentary, detailed technical explanations, and examples based on your experience with integrating Apple devices in a corporate network and managing Apple devices with MDM and other tools.
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with our customers throughout the sales process by email. Your writing must be clear, direct, and friendly.
- Coordinate with the sales team to prepare for sales meetings by researching potential customers, reviewing information from discovery calls, and tailoring your comments to the needs of each customer and their position in the sales cycle.
- Provide technical training and lead sales enablement activities to ensure our team is prepared to explain how Apple solutions works, where we fit in the Apple ecosystem, and how we can solve problems with our customers.
- 60% of your time is spent on supporting sales teams in calls, 20% on support activities, and 20% on internal projects and collaboration.
- 3+ years of work experience managing Apple devices, preferably in a consulting, pre-sales technical, or a professional services role.
- An excellent understanding of Apple macOS, iOS, and iPadOS and core services like Apple Business Manager / Apple School Manager, MDM, Automated Device Enrollment, Apple Push Notification Service, Apps & Books, etc.
- Great problem-solving abilities, a curious nature, and a genuine interest in learning new technology in a fast-paced startup.
- Excellent communication and writing skills with the ability to explain complex topics in easy to understand and concise language.
- Experience with Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions like Jamf Pro, Workspace One UEM, etc.
- Experience with large Apple device deployments.
- Experience in troubleshooting IT issues on Apple devices, including Mac, iPhone, and iPad.
- Experience working with Enterprise customers to help resolve complex technical issues.
- Knowledge and experience using Apple devices in an Enterprise setting and integrating with printers, routers, Wi-Fi access points, directory services, Kerberos and SSO, enterprise applications, and more.
- You understand how the internet works (i.e. DNS, HTTP, TLS, Certificates, etc).
- Fresher can also apply.