Cloudstrats is a born in the Cloud, Analytics, Automation & AI company. We build innovative products to enable digital transformation and solve business problems of our customers with utmost agility. Headquartered in New York, we focus on multi-cloud management, cognitive services, and robotic process automation. Our solutions help customers attain various sustainable development goals (United Nations SDG 2030). As a team, we are known for turning impossible to possible with technology innovation. Cloudstrats is a lean & matrix-oriented organization which makes it agile and differentiates us from our peers. We love to be critical of our performance & candid with 360 Degrees appraisal system. We empower individuals to dream, believe and achieve.
What we look for:
If you are self-starter with a growth mindset and would like to learn & grow in a highly tech intensive with the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry come aboard for a good ride with digital innovation, personal growth & unlimited opportunity to fast pace your learning curve. If you are an effective communicator with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization we would love to welcome you to the team.
As a person you should possess:
- Growth Mindset
- Passion to learn new
- Dream, believe & achieve high
- Passion to solve problems of customer
- Ability to work independently, and highly focused individual would be a best fit for this role
- Person who follows Industry Tech trends & Global issues
- Should have fluent English verbal and written communication & presentation skills
- Strong People Management and leadership skills
- Strong analytical and cognitive ability
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity to new ideas, new concepts, new approaches and believes in out of the box thinking.
- Passionate about delivering excellent quality service
- High consciousness towards attention to detail
- Working to strict deadlines and flexibility in time management to adjust to different teams.
- Exhibit strong interpersonal skills and working in a team; excellent relationship development skills
- Flexible and able to operate in the context of different cultures and personalities
- Design cloud environments with a focus on Azure and AWS and demonstrate technical cloud architectural knowledge, playing a vital role in the design of production, staging, QA, and development of cloud infrastructures running in 247 environments.
- Implement and oversee all aspects of the cloud environment including provisioning, scale, monitoring, and security.
- Delivery of cloud strategies, aligned with business objectives and with a focus on cloud migrations.
- Provide leadership in infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques including mass application movements into the cloud including implementation of Azure or AWS within in global enterprise environments.
- Nurture cloud computing expertise internally and externally to drive cloud adoption.
- Act as key stakeholder for validation of new cloud or SaaS solutions adhere to architecture roadmap.
- Implement required systems, solutions, and processes needed to manage cloud cost, monitoring, scalability, and redundancy are accounted for and continuously validated.
- Ensure all cloud solutions adhere to security and compliance best practices.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture, Data Platform, DevOps, and Integration Teams to ensure cloud adoption follows standard best practices. Create high-level product specifications and design documents
- Provide the development team with architectural blueprints to follow
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to determine software requirements
- Tests the final product to ensure it is completely functional and meets design requirements
- Troubleshoots and resolves issues with coding or design
- Presents regular progress reports and sets goals
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Azure and AWS based cloud architecture and migration skills and experience.
- Strong understanding across cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end to end cloud infrastructure architectures and designs.
- Knowledge of additional cloud technologies such as Azure, AWS, GCP, IBM Cloud, VMware, API Management, and Identity Management.
- Knowledge and implementation of enterprise scale cloud security platforms and tooling.
- 5+ years experience as an IT Infrastructure Architect, with focus on AWS and Azure clouds, server, storage, and networking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understands and can articulate the technical merits and value of cloud computing.
- Passionate, persuasive, articulate cloud professional capable of quickly establishing interest and credibility in how to design, deploy and operate cloud-based architectures. Strong written, verbal, and chalk board skills.
- Experience in enterprise applications, solutions, and data center infrastructures.
- Ability to work with team members from around the globe / experience working with off-shore models.
- Strong service attitude and a commitment to quality.