This person will be responsible for coordinating and implementing digital marketing initiatives such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Banner Ads, SEO(Onpage Offpage), SMO.
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery, etc.)
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients social media strategy
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources