Technical skills desired:
- PHP MVC Framework
- Laravel Code Igniter
- Programming in XML, perl PostgreSQL, Web Designing, Client side Java Script MVC preferably Angular JS and nodejs
- Image (TIFF/JPF/PNG)/document (PDF) manipulation, processing and preservation.
- Integration of soft data with DSpace, Alfresco, ePrints.
- Detailed knowledge of open source softwares building, binding installation (Ubuntu)
- Exposure to Library Software, E-Granthalaya, Koha Genesis G-4
Qualification and experience:
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science/Information Technology from a recognised University, and 3 years experience in the field of computerisation, OR
- Masters Degree in Computer Application/M.Sc. in Computer Science from recognised University or equivalent, and and 3 years experience in the field of computerisation, OR
- B.Sc. in Computer Science/BCA with First Class or atleast 60% marks in aggregate from a recognised University or equivalent, and 4 years experience in the field of computerisation, OR
- Degree in Law from a recognised University will be preferred and considered as an additional qualification.