UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 21st Nov 2022
The ServiceNow Solution Developer is responsible for working to develop, design and own technical solutions built upon the ServiceNow platform. The Service Now Solution Developer will provide platform administration, application development, maintenance, and technical support by using best practice ServiceNow configuration and development tools and programming techniques to create robust, ServiceNow platform-based solutions that meet or exceed client requirements.
1.Successfully plan, execute, monitor, control, and close all technical tasks related to configuration and implementation of all aspects of the ServiceNow platform.
2. Provide software coding and customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, ServiceNow Flow Designer development and workflow administration, reports and dashboards setup, data imports and exports, integration, scripting, third party software integrations, and custom application development.
3. Update and maintain a comprehensive testing protocol for ServiceNow instance upgrades with the purpose of certifying all applications for use after the upgrade completes.
4. Coordinate and solve complex technical data and transformation issues.
5. Obtain and analyze/interpret business requirements to design and develop sustainable solutions in ServiceNow.
6. Answer how to technical and application configuration questions.
7. Develop, maintain, and execute reports to ensure system operation meets performance targets.
8. Create and maintain system design and operations documentation and knowledge bases.
BTech degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
3-5 years of demonstrated experience in ServiceNow development, configuration, and administration, including but not limited to successful deployments as lead.
Effectively manage multiple projects concurrently while maintaining a high level of attention to detail on each project
Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, disseminate, and present significant amounts of information with an attention to detail and accuracy.
Adaptable to change and able to work independently and as part of a team
Manage and prioritize work effectively with minimal supervision