Flexsin is looking for Android Developer. We are not particularly looking for experience but expertise that emerges from talent, intent, and Leadership skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Android developer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of android devices.
- Primary activities will involve, but are not limited to, the development of android applications, integration with back-end services, and UI/UX development for the android platform.
- The candidate will be working with other developers working on different technology and expertise.
- A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the thought process of building quality products/projects is vital.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience in Kotlin language.
- Experience in MVVM project Structure.
- Good knowledge about Retrofit A
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the entire mobile development life cycle.
- Object Oriented fundamentals
- Working knowledge in git, svn