We are looking for an analytical, results-driven Back-end Developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Back-end Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users.
You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
To succeed as a Backend Developer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience. You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developer with server-side logic.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements.
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features.
- Bachelor s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- 1+ yrs of experience as a Back-End Developer
- Good knowledge of Node.JS (must have).
- Good knowledge of Express.JS, REST APIs
- Knowledge of MongoDB MySQL
- Knowledge of Python (good to have).
- Experience in Hybrid (on-premise cloud) deployment.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure management and Back-End Architecture.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding of working on Linux, Ubuntu.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.