Arlo is looking for a Business Analyst, Ecommerce (SFCC- Salesforce Commerce Cloud) to manage its ECOM application(s) and all related business process flows. The BA will be a part of the core IT ECOM team and will collaborate with the Business Users, IT teams, and Vendors/Partners to enhance and support the Salesforce Commerce Cloud-based Ecommerce(formerly known as Demandware) websites related to systems like OMS.
- Create and maintain detailed user stories with technical specs, feature backlogs, product, and process Manual documentation such BRDs, use cases, user flows, the logic flows, and functional specifications
- Partner with UX, Analytics, Engineering, QA, and Business partners on feature design and development, including but not limited to product requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Utilize strong communication skills with the management team, development vendors, and business area experts to improve system functionality, resolve issues, and improve customer satisfaction
- Evaluate information received to mitigate conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, translate low-level information to business understanding, and distinguish requests from underlying needs
- Gather and interpret data from multiple channels to provide insight and assessment
- Collaborate closely with key business stakeholders and cross-functional teams, including Digital business owners, (Marketing, and Merchandising team), Customer Support Team, Operations Team, IT, and third-party partners to ensure effective implementation and seamless end-to-end experiences.
- Continuously assess, identify, and present opportunities to improve and optimize the customer journey and the processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that our work is prioritized and our user stories are understood
- Perform Quality Assurance, functional, regression testing and approval on the launch of new enhancements/Features and on Production Support Release;
- Manage site analytics dashboards and reporting(s)
- 5+ years of overall IT experience.
- Must have 3-5 years of Demandware/Salesforce Commerce Cloud solution design experience
- Must be skilled in MS Office (esp. Excel), SharePoint, Jira, and Confluence.
- Deep understanding of end-to-end eCommerce business processed and flows including Web/OMS operations
- Strong work experience in SFCC Business Manager Components and its configuration
- High-Level knowledge in SFRA architecture, SFCC Script, ISML, Pipeline, and Controllers Implementation
- Ability to work with both in-house and external consultant-based development teams
- Strong technical background, problem-solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field (Computer Science, Information Technology, User Experience)
- Skill to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of cross-functional and cross-vendor teams, and deliver to aggressive timelines
- Ability to adapt and learn new technology platforms, conduct POC and suggest solution design
- Able to manage multiple activities across multiple projects simultaneously