Project Role Description: Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Skills: ASP.Net, .NETCore, C#, Web API, HTML5, jQuery, should have excellent knowledge in SQL Server.
Required Skills and Experiences
- 2-3 years of experience preferrable.
- Expertise in Visual Studio, .NETCore, Web API, C#, jQuery, CSS, HTML, OOPs.
- Experience in at least one Relational (SQL) or non-Relational (NoSQL) database
- Knowledge of working with versioning or ALM tools like Git, TFS
- Knowledge of Agile project methodology
- Nice to have if knowledge of ag-Grid
- Participates in all aspects of the product development life cycle from design to delivery
- Ready to work on new technologies if required
- Work as an individual contributor
- Participate in testing process through unit testing and bug fixing
- Applies diagnostic and debugging skills to troubleshoot complex software applications
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment focused on delivery
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented
Must be flexible and motivated to work in a fast-paced environment.
Should be flexible working hours when required.
Excellent communication skills both written and oral.