What You ll Do and the Impact You ll Make:
- Candidate must have strong knowledge and experience with Angular Framework. (Angular 2.0 Above Version)
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Working with User Experience team members and .NET Developers through the stages of design, development, QA, launch, and maintenance
- Communicating with external web services
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop, application with cross-browser compatible
- Working with Project Managers, providing a list of branding objectives and estimating work/hour estimates for these objectives
- Must have knowledge of any UI frameworks (Bootstrap, foundation, skeleton
- Helping solve branding issues in the integration of HTML and CSS into packaged products or SAAS solutions
- Ensuring that the integrity of designs, branding elements, and user experience standards are maintained throughout development
- Producing working prototypes that explore new approaches to UI design and WOW customers
What We d Love to See:
- Experience in, React JS, VUE JS, Node JS a plus
- Exposure to Web Content Management and Collaboration solutions such as Sitecore/EpiServer/SharePoint a plus!
- A passion for detail, finding that perfect solution and understanding of how the problem was solved
Some Cool Extra s:
- Adding examples of your work to your resume and/or application.
- Demonstrate prior consulting experience.
- Exposure to project management experiences is a plus.
- Familiarity working within a .NET environment.