Roles and Responsibilities
Steadfast is looking for GM - HR who can manage the entire gamut of HR as Corporate HR, Business Partner, Industrial Relations Specialist for driving a systematic as well as strategic organizational and people plan.
- Set objectives for the HR team and track progress
- Design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment
- Develop compensation and benefits plans
- Support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process
- Monitor HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates and cost-per-hire)
- Organize learning and development programs
- Maintain HR procedures that comply with labor regulations
- Manpower Planning for all sites and offices
- Design and implement effective appraisal methods
- Design and implement innovative employee engagement activities
- Liaison with required government agency
- Have the ability to adapt to a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Ability to work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ability to function and work independently.
- Ability to work as per the established schedule and other hours as needed.
- Solid understanding of the prevalent labour laws
- Abreast with current HR practices
Desired Candidate Profile
- Expertise with Microsoft Office and Google products - PowerPoint/Google slides, Excel/Google Sheets, and Word/Google docs
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details