We are seeking an experienced and result-oriented HR business partner to implement HR initiatives by partnering with business units. HR business partner role aligns employees to business objectives and enables the organizations growth by enhancing employee performance, supporting employee development, planning strategic HR initiatives, running communication and role orientation processes, designing succession plans in partnership with the department heads, maintaining employee relations, implementing, and providing inputs for revision/change of policies and practices, and overseeing employee engagement initiatives.
Your experience in human resources management will aid our organization in adding value to overall business objectives, providing HR transformation solutions, retaining the talented workforce, and ensuring compliance with regulations.
The ideal candidate for this role should have a strong understanding of business acumen & metrics, excellent communication & interpersonal skills, strategic thinking, and good organizational developmental skills. The noteworthy HR business partner should improve HR initiatives further, enhance employee morale, enhance relations between employees and employers, contribute to attaining business goals, promote good HR practices, and retain talent.
This position reports to the Head of HR
What you will be doing:
- Understand business strategy, drivers of business success, and people implications
- Establish business partnerships to create people plans to support their goals and objectives
- Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential
- Translate organization needs into HR Interventions to improve business performance and effectiveness, as well as to improve the overall employee experience and engagement
- Assesses and anticipates HR-related needs
- Proactively communicate needs with the HR department and business management, and seek to provide integrated solutions
- Establish (with the business) key metrics to evaluate the success of the people strategy
- Adjust HR strategies and priorities in response to changing business needs
- Play a key role in employee communication, retention, and engagement
- Help business leaders understand the organizational climate; actively seek to improve the culture and performance levels in SandMartin
- Work with the centres of expertise and the business to implement performance management systems and practices
What You Need for this Position:
- Strong business and HR acumen, problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
- Excellent written, and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills; high-quality document and report preparation capabilities
- Excellent presentation skills and knowledge of stakeholder management
- Strong relationship building, experience in managing and influencing senior stakeholders
- 5-10 years of experience in a fast-paced, full life cycle HR business partnering, generalist environment with a rapidly growing company (IT Services/Outsourcing)
- Experience in working with senior business leaders & partners in specialist HR functions