Position: Lead Information Security
EC-Council is the worlds cyber security technical certification body. We operate in 145 countries globally and we are the owner and developer of various world-famous cyber security programs. We are proud to have trained and certified over 220,000 information security professionals globally that have influenced the cyber security mindset of countless organizations worldwide.
About the Role
- Lead IT security projects including design, plan, and implementation of security infrastructure & solution and ensure that they are delivered in agreed timelines
- Define next gen IT security strategy, architecture, and processes for the group
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop security solutions
- Lead validation of BCP & DR as per the plans and liaise with stakeholders
- Write and review security-related documents, such as procedures, incident reports, proposals, and tactical.
- Plan and appraise ongoing assessment of antivirus, application control, firewall, SIEM, VPN, SSL, intrusion detection or intrusion prevention and other network component security posture
- Develop strategies for infra and application hardening
- Prepare plan and strategies to ensure security of the organization including both high and low risk events
- Identify new opportunities and initiatives for security operations
- Security best practices are identified and implemented through fine tuning of appliances, solutions and applying audit recommendations
- Fully versed and have experience in threat landscape and risk profiling
- Work with IT service providers and partners to maintain network and endpoint security posture
- Should have knowledge on vulnerability management and penetration testing activities, improvise them and ensure closure as per the established practices
- Work in collaboration with internal teams and other business units to identify and highlight security issues and ensure timely closure
- Should have complete working knowledge on DevSecOps practices and be able to manage the stakeholder expectations
- Should have experience in presenting the overall Information security status to management/board with all security metrices for defined KPIs
Key Skills Required
- Cloud Security – AWS and Azure are preferred
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to remain calm while multi-tasking and working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to understand the problem clearly and provide solution with excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of SonicWALL, Fortinet Firewalls and strong routing & switching experience is an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in information systems or Computer engineering/science
- At least 10+ years of experience in information security management
Our global headquarters are located the United States with additional offices that support customers globally across the Americas, EMEA, and APAC.
We are an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status and we do not discriminate based on such characteristics, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.
EC-Council is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process and need a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us email@example.com and let us know how we may assist you.