Sparity is hiring Oracle HRMS Techno Functional Consultant, if you are interested in the below job description kindly apply or send resume to email@example.com.
Role: Oracle HRMS Techno Functional Consultant
Experience : 4 to 7 years
Location: PAN India
- Experience in PeopleSoft HCM Benefits and Pension administration.
- Code complex/integrated customizations and/or solutions using People Tools and related technologies (SQRs, Application Engines, CIs, People Code, XML, etc.)
- Provide support and maintenance of existing customizations and application functionality
- Triage/debug production issues (Data, Code, Performance, Security, etc.), identify root cause and corrective actions
- Partner with Payroll, Benefits, and Pension team members to assess their business needs and recommend IT solutions
- Develop new Pages/Reports/Interfaces/Web Services
- Develop new application improvements
- Write technical specifications.
- Document system changes.
- Provide on-call support.
- Experience in Coordinating PeopleSoft Server components like PeopleSoft Application Servers, Process Scheduler Servers, Report Repository Servers, Tuxedo, Web logic Servers, PIA (PeopleSoft Internet Architecture), Integration Broker, SQL Server.
- Strong track record of understanding and interest in current and emerging technologies proven through training, job experience and/or industry activities
- Experienced knowledge of Oracle databases, including SQL and PL / SQL.
- Strong analytical skills strong problem-solving skills, communicates in a clear and succinct manner and optimal evaluates information / data to make decisions; anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve.
- Good team player collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources
- Proven customer focus evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer; builds strong customer relationships and creates processes from the customer's viewpoint
- Involvement on multiple PeopleSoft or other major ERP implementations (full life cycle).
- Experience with PeopleSoft HRMS version 9.1 or above and specifically Pension Administration (Periodic Processing).
- People Tools 8.5 experience.