Algo8 s development centre has Multi Themed AI projects being delivered. The successful candidate is a highly skilled delivery manager preferably with experience in enterprise software and professional services. The Delivery Manager will effectively work with executive customer stakeholders to define use cases and translate use cases into specifications, quantify and track business value, and work across business and technical teams to drive successful delivery.
- Primary role is to lead all facets of the initial implementation of solution from design, through launch, to customer acceptance and experience and build long- lasting, trusted advisor relationships with all clients.
- Managing and maintaining relationships with brokers, exchanges and other market participants
- Manage SLAs and ensure on-time deliver and demonstrate leadership abilities to our clients with the deployment of software upgrades, enhancements and fixes that are coordinated based on release schedules
- Manage client expectations and ensure clients provide all necessary inputs during the entire project lifecycle.
- Managing and resolving customer escalations, including working directly with executive level customer contacts to build relationships and resolve issues as they arise during the on-boarding and delivery processes.
- Work together with the Product Owner to plan and execute projects, ensure that teams have appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver products effectively by establishing realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines
- Provide a software development plan that meets the future needs of our clients and markets, based on the state of the art technologies
- Brainstorm and execute initiatives for new business development.
- Review critical processes periodically to assess their effectiveness
- Induct methodologies like Agile, Devops, etc.
- Work with the Sales teams to secure new clients by leading the preparation of client proposals and statements of work.
- Negotiation and management of contractual obligations with third parties.
- Keep customer stakeholder well informed of status proactively; report project status, present monthly and annual reports to senior management
- Develop technical and product vision develop roadmaps for system and product growth, and then ensure timely execution and quality delivery.
- Manages senior stakeholder expectations with clear and timely communication and reporting, both internally and externally (customer organization and partners, if any).
- Coordinate prioritization of project backlog and assignment of resources Coordinate re-prioritization of ongoing projects and resolution of blocking issues
- Implement a methodology or work plan under which activities can be sequenced and completed
- Identifying any gaps or inefficiencies in and helping to improve our current day-to- day business workflows
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field; MSc or MBA preferred.
- 8-10 years engagement management experience with enterprise SaaS solutions.
- Ability to successfully communicate and work with senior executive stakeholders.
- Effectively work across customer and internal teams to problem solve, define scope, write technical specifications, quantify and track success metrics, and manage against a plan.
- Excellent presentation, written, communication and interpersonal skills.