UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 16th Aug 2022
Good to Have- Strong background in, and at least 0.5+ years of working in tooling or QA automation.
- Work as part of cross-functional, passionate agile project teams to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process from requirements definition through to delivery.
- Designing, developing, and supporting frameworks for our test infrastructure and providing automation expertise to our development teams.
- Contributing to the predictable delivery of quality releases.
- Research, recommend and implement tools as needed with the goal of increasing automation.
- Proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention of the team; generating, proposing, and implementing innovative solutions to solve them.
- Be meticulous about documentation and maintaining a robust log of all test cases and test results.
- Thorough understanding of SDLC, specifically automated QA processes in agile development environments.
- Proficient with bug tracking and test management toolsets.
- Strong working knowledge of testing fundamentals
- Must knowledge of SQL databases and Java Script.
- Identify and test for functional edge cases outside of expected workflow.
- Have the enthusiasm to become an expert in:
a) Performance/Stress/Scalability Testing
b) Automated Browser Testing c) Visual Regression Testing
Add on skills -
- Testing enterprise applications deployed to cloud environments such as AWS and Azure.
- Understanding of coding enterprise applications within Core Java