UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 6th Dec 2022
1. Simultaneously handle multiple PHP projects.
2. Manage the PHP project team, promoting the creation of elegant, practical solutions to meet the company s business goals.
3. Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications for team members.
4. Timely completion of Projects.
5. Handling Entire projects autonomously.
6. Should Guide team members.
7. Projects Documentations as needed from time to time.
8. Client interaction to understand the needs and requirements of the projects.
Should have at least 3 yrs of experience into web development with B-tech, M-tech or MCA degree (full time).
Should have very good knowledge of PHP, HTML, xml.
Should have good analytical and problem solving skills.
Expertise in PHP & CMS tools is must.
Should have good understanding of handling teams and 4-7 projects simultaneously.
Should have good experience in Project Analysis.
Should have excellent communication skills.
Ability to motivate staff in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.