Flexsin is looking for IMMEDIATE JOINER to 15 Days for a SR. SHAREPOINT DEVELOPER
Job Specification (Roles + Responsibilities)
- Participate in requirements analysis, documentation, and confirmation of requirements prior to developing solutions and provide advice and guidance on solutions that are built upon or make use of SharePoint.
- Ensure SharePoint solutions are developed in a futureproof manner and will continue to work under future releases of SharePoint.
- Develop bespoke workflows, automations, and custom web parts, where appropriate.
- Help identify, justify, and facilitate the acquisition of any appropriate 3rd party tools.
- Provide relevant training associated with SharePoint, workflows, and forms to end-users and other staff as required.
- Formulate and draft recommendations, where necessary, for inclusion into ICT policies and procedures in relation to SharePoint.
- Ability to understand business objectives and translation of these into SharePoint functionality or requirements.
- Reviewing usage and activity reports and making adjustments to ensure optimized userexperiences
- Build a new metadata-based SharePoint Controlled Documents Library accessible to any device and integrating applications.
- Adding users, controlling access to document libraries, and setting site permissions.
- Deploy, package and transfer/handover the new SharePoint site to our Internal IT Manager for Administration.
- Create web parts, lists/library, content types, site columns, master pages, search navigation, access control permissions, and data management.
- Build workflow forms using SharePoint Designer and PowerApps/Flow and Power Automate e.g. Document creation, review and multistage approval flows.
- Develop Web look Intranet Portal Collaboration Site on SharePoint platform or using Live Tiles solution
Key Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in IT, computer science) or equivalent work experience.
- At least 4 years of experience working in a SharePoint platform
- Must have experience in developing SharePoint classic sites and knowledge of Modern SharePoint sites.
- Good to have a SharePoint administrator experience and experience using SharePoint 365.
- Knowledge of SharePoint tools, including ULS Logs, workflows, and SharePoint forms for tasks.
- Superb collaboration, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
Perks and Benefits
Based on current CTC