Senior Web Developer
DigiVersal is looking for a Web Developer responsible for managing UI technologies and Back-end services. He will be responsible for delivering the Complete Web development project by developing complete back-end and coordinating the front-end designers. The candidate will be working closely with team of UI developers and testers to ensure the Project is delivered with Zero errors.
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
Minimum Educational Qualification and Experience
- Strong knowledge of PHP web MVC Frameworks like CakePHP, Codeigniter, etc
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers and environments
- Integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system, creating database schema that represent and support business processes
- Proficient in understanding of Code versioning tools such as SVN.
- Experienced in XAMPP, LAMPP and other Web Servers
- Experienced in handling cPanel of hosting provider
- Experience on ExrJS, Bootstrap and Angular JS, NODE JS will be added advantage
- Knowledge of WordPress, Magento, OpenCart, Big Commerce will be added advantage