Roles and Responsibilities
- Solution Architect is able to understand the technical and business aspects of the product domain along with the competitors offerings in the market.
- Have thorough understanding of the requirements of the project. Should be able to identify gaps /overlaps in the requirements.
- Must have good understanding of frameworks and methodologies used in the domain.
- Good understanding of integration with other systems / COTS products used in the domain.
- Should be able map business requirements to technical solution and independently draw up the architecture for a product. Extend an existing architecture to add new features.
- Should have a good understanding of Data architecture, Data models and applicable regulatory compliance.
- Is responsible for the design and implementation of efficient Web Applications and Services for cloud platforms as well as on premises.
- Architect and design solutions that meet application requirement of scalability, reliability, performance & cost effectiveness
- Demonstrate architectural best practices applied across a breadth of technologies to solve organizational problems, articulate views/roadmaps for future development, and understand the interaction between infrastructure, operations, and development.
- Advice and assist software engineering to improve uptime, reduce service incidents and accelerate software development and deployment.
- Ability to Mentor/Guide/share ideas/thoughts with other team members.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 10+ years of experience
- Design Principles, Design Patterns, OOPS and Architecture Patterns
- Experienced in N-tier Architecture, Cloud based and Distributed Architectures.
- Experience in MVC Frameworks, Web API, Web services, ESBs, Message Queues, Java Script Frameworks and Libraries like Angular, Nodes JS, Ext JS.
- Proficient at developing PHP 5 & 7
- MySQL Server 5, Maria DB, Mongo DB
- Good understanding of AWS cloud services EC2, EBS, S3, RDS, SQS, SNS, Dynamo DB
- Should have good knowledge and expertise on tools used in engineering process. E.g. Jira,
Confluence, Design/Rapid Prototyping tools e.g. Bizagi, Axure, Profilers, Testing tools,
Configuration management, CI tools.
- Customer-focused, with the ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and
peers and build effective relationships.
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, results oriented
- Good spoken and written communication skills with creative problem- solving skills
- Ability to operate as an effective tactical as well as strategic thinker.Solution Architecting