UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 26th Aug 2022
- 4 - 5 years of experience in automation using Selenium with Java using POM framework
- Ability to write robust test plans, test scenarios, test cases. Should be strong in manual, automation and smoke/shakeout testing, exploratory testing.
- Should be process-oriented and able to perform agile/scrum processes required by tester. Prepare and ensure correctness and completeness of all testing artifacts.
- Demonstrate strong and deeper understanding of business requirements, technical aspects of software testing like - security and performance in addition to the general software testing best practices.
- Good at Webservices/API testing using Postman/Sap UI or similar tools
- Experience or exposure to performance testing using JMeter is desired
- Exposure/Experience to Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration testing will be added advantage
- Strong at web application testing and should be hands-on in both manual testing and automation testing. Good at automation tools like Selenium.
- Ability to perform peer review of the testing artifacts and audit test activities performed
- Awareness of DevOps/DevSecOps, different CI/CD tools and their knowledge
- Should be able to set up CT pipeline using Selenium / similar automation tools using Azure Devops pipeline
- Unit testing knowledge using Karma/Jasmine for Angular & PyTest/Unittest/Similar tools for Python-Django and ability to understand unit reports furnished by developers
- Must have CI/CD tool exposure (Preferably Azure Devops)
- Experience with load testing and knowledge of load testing tools like JMeter would be a plus.
- Familiarity with configuration management tools for software development like Azure DevOps or similar tools
- Good knowledge and work experience in Agile/Scrum projects
- Ability to take challenges, perform effective testing to make robust product/application