We are hiring a UX UI Designer to join our team in undisrupting movement. Your role will include analysing opportunities, testing market demand, evaluating user intent and behaviour, supporting the development of go to market strategies. To succeed in this role you must have an analytical mind with a keen interest in problem solving and communication.
About the role:
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Work on items ranging from identity, narative imagery, UI elements etc.
- Execute all visual interface design stages from concept to final hand-off.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Collaborate with the product manager to create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards across teams.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems. (e.g. usability, findability)
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends.
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
- Proficient in design software (e.g. Figma, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus.
- Clear communicator - Ability to synthesise and clearly articulate complex information, highlighting key takeaways and actionable insights.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Mindset - Ability to take responsibility for your life and that of your people and projects.
- Mindfulness - Ability to maintain practices that keep you grounded.