EXPERIENCE : Experienced candidates and Freshers can apply.
- Proficient understanding and fluent in Web markup, including HTML5 and CSS
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator Dreamweaver to design and develop UI elements.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues along with responsive web design and ways to work around them.
- Well aware and be updated with the latest trends in Web Development and User Interface.
- Candidate having good communication and interpersonal skills is an addon.