As an ideal candidate, you should be an excellent communicator along with convincing abilities. Great report writing skills, amazing negotiation skills, and phenomenal telephone etiquette are essential for this position.
If you are ready to take up these duties and responsibilities of Telecaller, then apply right away. We will love to meet you.
- Answering phones and explaining the product and services offered by the company.
- Contacting existing customers as well as prospective customers.
- Obtaining customer information and other relevant data.
- Asking questions to the customer and understanding their specifications.
- Resolving queries and issues related to the products and services.
- Making recordings of all the sales phone calls and sales deals.
- Taking and processing product orders in a professional manner.
- Maintaining the database of the customers on a regular basis.
- Suggesting solutions based on customers needs and requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Work experience as a Telecaller, TeleMarketer, or a similar role in the Sales Department.
- Professional certification sales and marketing will be an advantage.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Hard-working individual.
- Good time management abilities.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Ability to tolerate stress and pressure.