Roles and Responsibilities
Looking for a workplace where people realize their full potential, are recognized for the impact they make, and enjoy the company of the peers they work with? Welcome to Zensar! Read on for more details on the role and about us.
What's this role about?
As a Developer, you will be creating and delivering high-performing digital platforms, including mobile and web solutions. Youll have the opportunity to design new systems or re-design current applications.
Here's how you'll contribute:
Developer at Zensar take end-to-end ownership of projects and provide valuable expertise in the software development life cycle, from concept, architecture, design, implementation, and testing.
Youll do this by:
- Managing and owning all aspects of technical development and delivery
- Understanding requirements and writing technical architecture documents
- Ensuring the code reviews and development best practices / processes to be followed
- Planning end-to-end technical scope of the project and customer engagement areas, including planning sprint and deliveries
- Estimating efforts, identifying risks, and providing technical support whenever needed
- Demonstrating the ability to multitask and re-prioritizing responsibilities based on dynamic requirements
- Leading and mentoring small-sized teams
Skills required to contribute:
- Hands on experience in Angular 4.x/5.x
- Experience in NODEJS will be preferred
- Experience in HTML5, CSS3 and styling with SASS (or any other pre-processor)
- Good knowledge and experience with multi browser compatibility and responsive web design
- Experience in writing unit testing using Jasmine or any other technology
- Good experience in GIT
- Good knowledge in REST APIs and integration
- Hands on experience in CI/CD pipeline using technologies such as Bitbucket, SONAR, Jenkins, XL Release, XL Deploy
- Basic Understanding of Security ( HTTP Interceptors, JWT, Token script etc)
- Responsive Web Design using Bootstrap, Media Query etc.
- Hands on experience working in Scrum agile environment with tools like JIRA, Confluence
- Experience working in Onsite/Offshore Scrum Agile team with cross functional stakeholders
- Experience in back end integration using SOAP/REST services
- Exposure to Cloud deployment (AWS/GCP/AZURE)