Job Title: Assistant Vice President for Digital Transformation
Experience: 10+ years
Shift: Monday to Friday
Job Type: Full Time
Location- Pune, India
Highly motivated and experienced sales professional experience to join our Field Services Sales.
Having Understanding business requirements and designing solutions in the IT infrastructure domain, costing and bidding for the same to global customers.
- Assisting the sales team to drive revenue by helping to qualify accounts, answer RFP/RFIs, preparing and delivering solution-based product presentations, and delivering proof of concepts which meet customer business requirements.
- Assess customers business problems and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of both the communications industry and company Business systems, procedures, networks, products and services to enable effective client communications.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Should have 10+ years of experience in responding to medium to large RFP/RFIs.
- Responsible for new Business generation via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing services solutions and products.
- Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle
- Provide a consultative solutions sales process to prospects
- Must have experience on Digital Transformation.
- Good communication Skills and flexibility to work on client side.
- Manage and Work Closely with Sales team to Sell solutions.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports.
- liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders