The principal Product Manager will lead and manage a specific portion of Druva s portfolio of Data Protection products and services. This person will participate in developing the strategy and product roadmap, while ensuring the execution of the strategy in collaboration with other departments. This is a critical, highly visible, and strategic role within the company.
- Drive analysis of existing and future market and technology trends around data protection, including how new market trends will create opportunity for Druva
- Strengthen engagement with customers and external facing stakeholders to understand and analyze customer and partner needs across a highly competitive and evolving landscape
- Develop mechanisms to ensure product and solution requirements are complete, accurate, and work backwards from the customer with primary focus on product experiences.
- Prioritize product features, define and drive roadmap. Collaborate with other PMs and engineering to drive roadmap execution
- Build relationships with Technical Sales, Customer Success and Support teams and assist them on product front when required
- Collaborate with other leaders and partner with Finance, Business Operations and Sales to support business cases and plans for existing offerings and incremental or new innovations
- Work with Engineering leaders to drive Agile delivery
- Strongly preferred:
- Domain knowledge in areas of Data Protection Data Management of SaaS apps (M365, Google Workspace, SFDC etc.)
- Design/implementation or management of Microsoft 365/Google Workspace/Microsoft Dynamics/Leading Enterprise SaaS solutions for large scale environments (> 5000 user organizations).
- SaaS cloud related experience at the API level will be a significant bonus
- Microsoft or other relevant Cloud certifications
- Ability to operate in a lean and agile development processes with a proven track record in using these skills to develop and manage products and people through the entire product life cycle
- 9-14 years of PM experience building and delivering enterprise class products that delight customers
- Hungry, Humble and (people) Smart.
- Strong awareness of technology trends, influence and impact
- Strong level of strategic thinking and ability to translate strategy into execution plans with a bias towards action
- Possess a results-oriented mind-set. While the ideal candidate is highly capable doing the inbound activities involved in building great products, you are comfortable hands-on in the trenches executing on deliverables as needed to grow your products.
- Superior analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative
- Crisp and effective executive communication skills, including significant experience presenting cross-functionally and across all levels
- Ability to build and develop durable relationships across product teams, sales engineers, marketing, etc. to support research and strategy execution needs
- Strong self-starter that enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- Enterprise and large enterprise segment experience (both direct and indirect). Business development experience preferred
- Ability to mentor guide budding PMs
- BE or equivalent; MBA preferred