Title/Position: Anaplan Architect
Job Location: Pune
Employment Type: Fulltime
Shift Timings: UK Shift
- Identify business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations within Anaplan platform.
- Oversee various models, provide architectural guidance, and establish best practices on Anaplan for initiatives across the company.
- Translate existing solutions, spreadsheets, and business problems into sophisticated Anaplan multi- dimensional models
- Modify existing models as part of a connected solution, optimization, or to incorporate new functionality
- Serve as the architectural SME for large-scale connected planning solutions
- Apply subject matter expertise in planning and modeling for Finance
- Provide hands-on training to end users of Anaplan models and processes.
- Develop model documentation
- Prepare the Data to service the End Users
- Provide support to lead developer on application questions
- 7-9 years' experience implementing Enterprise Performance Management solutions, including at least 2-3 enterprise level Anaplan implementations.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel / financial modeling skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of a formal system implementation methodology requirements gathering, design, build/test and deploy (Agile methodology preferable)
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to lead execute responsibilities simultaneously
- Penchant for service excellence and a collaborative style
- Subject matter expertise in planning and modeling in Finance or Asset management strongly preferred.
- Strong understanding of data/integration both inbound as well as outbound with customer source systems.
- Strong client facing skills and a successful track record of engagement management.
- Bachelor's degree in, Information Management and Technology, Engineering or related field and equivalent experience
- At least 3 Anaplan implementation experience with global customers.
- Should have experience in architecting and designing the solution implementation.
- Excellent customer facing skills.
- Ability to engage with senior customer stakeholders for understanding business requirements.
- Hands on implementation experience.
Good to have:
- Should have a good understanding of the data management & data integration concepts.
- Financial modelling experience will be an added advantage.
- MBA Finance as an education background would be an added advantage.
- Group Medical Insurance
- Cab facility
- Continuous Learning Program