UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 29th Apr 2022
BE ME MTech or equivalent, with a minimum of overall 6+ years out of which at least 4+ years- experience in developing native mobile apps on Android, in-app browser
- The ideal candidate must be hands-on. The candidate is expected to code as well lead design, development and testing efforts .
- The candidate is expected to interact with Product Managers to gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
- Experience in development of native Android apps in JAVA, KOTLIN
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
- Experience in Conceptualize, design, build, and maintain high performance enterprise applications, reusable, and reliable code on various Android devices.
- Experience of ADT, Eclipse. Adaptive and responsive designs
- Experience in automated testing of mobile app using any testing framework
- Knowledge of profile management and uploading build to the play store
- Standardising the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort.
- Have published at least 10 quality Android apps per market standards with good rating score.
- Strong knowledge of UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking; optimization and automation.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle - design, develop, debug, document, maintain apps; and deliver (especially in a multiple site organization).
- Working knowledge of general mobile landscape, architecture, trends, and emerging technologies
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in eCommerce App development.
- Contribution in 3rd party open source libraries.
- Knowledge of google analytics or other analysis package, AB testing, Ad rendering platforms.
- Experience in Data Structures
- Experience with RESTful APIs, 3rd party libraries and JSON to connect applications to back-end services
- Exposure to other Mobile Platforms: iOS, Windows Mobile, Xamarin, Hybrid frameworks