Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitor the entire MADP (mobile application development platform) software infrastructure and applications / interfaces / back end systems, and related application web servers.
- Installation and maintenance of operating system, application, middleware and database,
- Will be responsible for backup and restoration activities for all platform components.
- Should take care of L2 support for customer complaints and platform issues in consultation with the on-site developers.
- Extend necessary support to the Banks team.
- Generation of various ad hoc reports to enable the Bank team to monitor the availability and performance of the platform.
- Necessary technical support for monitoring, maintenance and customer support, covering client applications, interfaces and platform infrastructure, facility management, log analysis and technical support.
- Handle change requests along with UAT/security and deployment
- Round the clock support services.
- Complaints and Audit support.
- Documentation of user manuals.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum experience of 2 years in Mobility solutions in case of BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc (IT) / MCA
- Experience of 4-6 years in case of BSc IT/ CS and MBA IT qualified
- Experience on working with One platform for at least 1 year.
- Essential: Graduate / Engineering or Technical Degrees (BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc (IT) / MCA/ BScIT/ CS and MBA IT).
- Knowledge of working with a variety of application servers like WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat etc.
If interested share your cv simran.Gupta@mindgate.in
Job Location : Mumbai (Kanjurmarg) / Belapur