As part of the Engineering Product Recruiting team, you will partner closely with Druva s global technology leaders to identify and attract the best engineering talent to the organization. As a key member of the team, this is an exciting opportunity to shape and build a unique approach to attracting Senior Technical Talent for Druva!.
What Youll Do
- Design and execute customized, full cycle staffing plans, partnering closely with hiring managers to achieve the best results possible
- Source applicants, screen resumes, interview, and assess candidates to provide qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with client groups, and with the recruiting teams, that will continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, Compensation, and HR teams)
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/ or hiring needs that may spike in other area
- Leverage and maintain data reports and performance metrics to drive improvements as needed
Who You Are
- 8 years of proven experience as a Technical Recruiter in a high-tech company.
- Self-starter who can operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and navigate ambiguity independently.
- Proven work experience working with Engineering teams.
- Strong stakeholder management.
- Strong track record in sourcing qualified candidates, market intelligence, mapping, negotiating offers.
- Working knowledge of various social media recruiting and should be aware of current market trends.
- Ability to execute recruitment strategy keeping a strong bar for candidate experience, diversity sourcing, and interview processes.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in HR / Engineering
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills