Job Brief - Blockchain Developer
PerpatualBlock AG is a Swiss blockchain and AI company, which delivers products
and services through its IP-protected platforms and technologies that have
applications across domains. Our offerings include our blockchain-based platforms,
blockchain and crypto consulting, crypto token issuance (utility, security and NFTs),
artificial intelligence & machine learning solutions and data engineering solutions for
With its headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, PerpetualBlocks development team, of
over 40 highly accomplished experts, is based in Pune, India. The team consists of
members with exceptional academic and tech background who have experience in
multiple domains. Looking for immediate hiring of a passionate team player who can
self-initiate and handle multiple responsibilities in a fast growing global Tech
Start-up. You will be based in our Pune office
- Bachelor's degree in information security, computer science, or related.
- At least 2 years of experience as a blockchain developer.
- Extensive experience in back-end development, algorithms, and data structures.
- Knowledge of cryptography and blockchain protocols.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in blockchain management and data protection.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
You need to have:
- Good understanding of the Blockchain technologies, basics, public/private
blockchain especially Ethereum, Hyperledger and Metaverse.
- Experience with Blockchain architecture, design patterns and supporting
- Huge interest in blockchain technology and can work in a space that is full of
unknown, being comfortable without knowing the end stages.
- Experience with Layer 2 or Side chains will be a big advantage.
Your tasks will include:
- Conduct necessary research to establish ideal solutions for software
- Present findings to the team members in a concise and clear manner.
- Write Gas optimised smart contract code following the best practices.
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve.
- Lead and deliver projects for client
- Good documentation skills and communication skills.
Skills and Technology knowledge required:
- Platforms: Ethereum, Polygon, Binance, Hyperledger Fabric
- Programming: NodeJS, Solidity, ReactJS, Golang
- Desired to have an experience with React and Node JS/ REST API and with any database (Mysql, postgres, Mongodb, etc)
- Wallet Integration: Meta mask, Wallet Connect
You are the right person in our team if:
- You are a self starter, ambitious and an entrepreneurial thinker
- You combine strong analytical skills and attention to detail with structure and executional
- You are passionate about Tech and web3.0 technology
We can offer you:
- A highly dynamic company
- Outstanding technical solutions to sell and implement
- A highly motivated, international and interdisciplinary team
- An opportunity for personal and professional growth in a fast growing start-up environment