Roles and Responsibilities
- Create, analyze and validate detailed functional specifications.
- Elicit requirements using document analysis, interviews, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, process analysis, workflow analysis and requirement workshops.
- Ability to communicate the requirements with development team and the stakeholders.
- Conduct process re-engineering and suggest areas of improvement
- Handling documentation, Handling work related to flowcharts, FRD, BRD, URS, System Design Document and other diagram generations
- Work independently with users to define concepts.
- Track development progress and report to the stakeholders.
- Conduct Sprint Meetings with the team for planning and retrospection meeting at the end.
- Willingness to do Unit testing before delivery and prepare a confidential report on the delivery.
- Provide KT sessions to QA and ensure testing is done as per the requirements.
- Provide End User Demo for Stakeholders, UAT and take ownership for Delivery.
Desired Candidate Profile
B. Tech/B.E in IT, EE/MCA or equivalent, MBA or equivalent