Immply offers fully integrated content-generated content solutions for customer loyalty, referral marketing and user generation content. Our finest-of-breed solution suite and expert group of Customer Success Managers blend to assist you tackle even the most complex problems of procurement, transformation, maintenance.
We believe that every solution, then it can be a plain website, a simple web application or a mobile application, should look like a logical extension of the respective brand.
Our solutions perform independently or as a platform for authentic loyalty building, promoting customer advocacy, and producing impactful content generated by customers.
- Accurately gather client requirements, recommend scalable and robust technical design.
- Work as a liaison between client and other third-party teams. You will be required to interact with clients via phone and email on a regular basis when working on multiple projects.
- Communicate effectively with client functional/technical teams to deliver scalable enterprise solutions.
- Responsible for end to end successful implementation of multiple simultaneous assigned projects.
- Create and maintain statement of work and project timelines.
- Work on custom integrations and clearly document and communicate technical specifications to product and engineering teams.
- Collaborate with account managers for reporting and design practices when required.
- Strong focus on problem-solving as well as troubleshooting capabilities will be critical to the success of this position.
- Ensure successful and timely delivery of projects.
- Required to successfully complete training program.
- Suggest improvements to the implementation process including the use of new tools to enable the process to move more efficiently.
- Implement best practices for quality assurance and web testing while building scalable solutions.
- Adopt a detail-oriented approach to complete UAT.
- Create/follow repeatable processes for sustainability and growth.
- 10 to 12 years of industry experience mandatory, SaaS experience a plus.
- Exceptional communication skills coupled with technical expertise required.
- Business Analysis and technical project management experience required.
- A self-starter who works proactively to solve problems.
- Knowledge of at least one server-side language and REST/SOAP APIs mandatory.
- Worked on multiple e-commerce platforms and/or third-party integrations.
- Knowledge or experience working on SAP CX platform a plus.
- Experience working in product development domain a plus.
- Prior experience working with offshore teams.
- Past experience leading local/global teams a plus.
- Familiar and worked in agile methodologies.
- Experience with project management software such as JIRA is preferred.
- Experience building complex solutions involving cross-functional teams mandatory.
- Collaborate with offshore teams during night hours when needed.
- Exceptional team player that understands how to get things done, while respecting others.