UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 13th Dec 2022
Technical skills and competencies
1. Must have experience with Git
2. 4-5 Years of experience in ETL development using informatica or experience of development using Java/Python
3. Strong in SQL and Advance SQL in Oracle
4. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
5. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
6. Experience of cloud ETL frameworks like Redshift, Glue, Athena, Snowflake, Databricks is a plus
7. Experience in Unit testing of developed informatica workflows is a plus
8. Knowledge of Unix
9. Good communications skills
10. Open to work in 12pm to 9pm (when required)
11. Must be able to work independently with the customer as well as part of the team with a good team spirit.
12. Design and build advanced web / cloud / bigdata / analytics applications
13. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
14. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
15. Excellent team player skills are must.
16. Knowledge of AWS/Azure ETL services
17. Knowledge of other AWS/Azure cloud services.