Working at Centiro is different. Inspiring, challenging and rewarding. We are on a rapid path of expansion and are looking for talents with a passion and drive to make a difference. This is an exciting time to be joining strengthening the team and shape the future together.
What will you do
- You will collect, process, analyze and interpret data related to supply chain and logistics to reveal meaningful business insights and opportunity areas.
- You will be responsible to create business case, project charters, project execution and implementations in collaboration with cross functional teams.
- You will craft the best of technological landscape for our current and future needs to unlock value for the ecosystem.
- You will work with and drive cross functional teams in a network organization to create desired impacts using data science. You will also collaborate to unlock value from current processes, work streams and customer accounts to help us move to next level.
- You will also need to explore data lakes and processes using data science techniques and challenge the status quo.
Who are you
- You are a creator, problem solver, challenges status quo and have growth mindset.
- You have a good knowledge of Supply Chain - Logistics Domain with understanding on the current and future trends.
- Believe in continuous improvement within self, Products / Solutions, and services offered to the customers.
- Enjoy working with stakeholders for new or existing projects from sales start to go live.
- Know how to work in distributed teams and understand how to bring best results in the product/ solution implementation.
- Like mentoring the teams working and motivating them to adopt best practices, design guidelines and supporting them to deliver better solutions.
- Has a data driven mindset and adopts those insights in your decision making and ways of working.
- Work closely with RD teams supervising progress of new developments to ensure consistency with initial design
- You are happy networking with the entire organization to know what is happening, where it is happening and influence the same
What we are looking for:
- Degree in data science, computer science, information services or engineering from a reputed institute.
- 6 to 8 years of proven experience as practitioner of data science or statistics to develop and maintain business capabilities of the enterprise.
- Prior experience working with supply chain and logistics applications, having worked with large data handling or large transaction processing exposure for 4+ years
- Presents recommendations and solutions clearly and can focus on key points to portray the intended message or purpose
- Provides leadership guidance, makes recommendations, and collaborates with business to define solutions that meets the stakeholder needs
- Through data science anticipates emerging business trends and risk as a basis for recommending large-scale product, technical, functional or operations improvements
- Proven problem-solving and communication skills and be able to organize your own workload by staying agile and responsive to the organization s need.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Experience in data processing and engineering (pipelines and streaming)
- Hands-on experience of working with data analytics tools, databases and visualization techniques e.g. Python, Jupyter, SQL, MongoDB, Superset, Tableau, R Studio or similar.
- Experience working with big data in a cloud environment, including data cleaning, structuring, analyzing and visualization. Preferably in Google Cloud Platform (GCP), e.g. BigQuery, Data Studio, Cloud storage and AI notebooks.
- Knowledge of Kotlin, General GCP skills- Airflow