UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 22nd Dec 2022
1. Responsible for Planning and executing all web, SEO, SEM, , email, social media and display advertising campaigns. Building and maintaining social media presence. (Social Media Paid ads, Google ads, Content writing google analytics Re-Marketing Campaigns).
2. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies Planning, executing, and measuring experiments and conversion tests.
3. Collaborating with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience utilizing analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points. Collaborate with web, multimedia, or art design staffs to create multimedia web sites that conform to brand and company visual format.
4. Collect and analyze sales data, using web traffic metrics such as page visits, transaction size, link popularity, click-through rates, and cost-per clicks (PPC).
5. Conduct online marketing initiatives, such as paid ad placement, affiliate programs, sponsorship programs, email promotions, or viral marketing campaigns on social media Web sites. Optimize Web site exposure by analyzing search engine patterns to direct online placement of keywords or other content.
6. Conduct financial modeling for online marketing programs or Web site revenue forecasting.
7. Coordinate sales or other promotional strategies with, operations, or inventory control staff to ensure product catalogs are current and accurate.
8. Collaborate with other marketing staff to integrate and complement marketing strategies across multiple sales channels.
9. Designing and developing strategies to company branding through digital media.
Strong Technical Knowledge
Highly Innovative Approach
Real Estate Experienced Preferred