- A critical component for the success of our customers is ensuring their sales team consumes the content created for them. MindTickle s Learning Architect team helps our customers in this journey. We are looking to grow this team.
- The Instructional Designer role at MindTickle goes beyond the traditional instructional design or content developer role. You would be expected to not only create content but to own the end-to-end project life-cycle including client management, story-boarding, visualization, content development delivery.
- So, if this sounds like your cup of tea, we d like to hear from you! (our office tea is pretty amazing!).
As an Instructional Designer, you will
- Structure, chunk, and/or recreate existing customer content into material suitable for bite-sized learning.
- Design and develop engaging content, primarily using tools like PowerPoint, Camtasia, Goanimate, amongst others.
- Create project estimates and ensure timely delivery.
- Work directly with internal and external stakeholders owning the project right up to its delivery.
- Develop best practices on content creation for distributed and on-the-go sales teams.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of existing sales content to identify emerging patterns.
What we think it takes to succeed as an Instructional Designer
- Desire and curiosity to learn both technical and soft skills.
- 2 to 8 years of experience as an instructional designer, content developer or content designer.
- Must have experience in developing and designing content using PowerPoint.
- Experience/knowledge in the usage of authoring tools will certainly get you noticed.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with an eye for detail.
- Ability to structure content and good visualization skills.
- Pro-activeness and an attitude to own drive projects from ideation to final deployment.
- Ability to prioritize, schedule, and meet deadlines.