Looking for Immediate joiners only who can join within 10-15days. Interested Candidates can share their updated resume at email@example.com
About V Group- Ranked by INC5000 in 2020 - Fastest Growing IT Co. in the USA.
V Group Inc., an IT-based solution entity based out of New Jersey. With multiple offshore sites (Pune and Bhopal) in India. With offerings ranging from IT infrastructure to Product development, V Group Inc provides a compliant service in numerous industry sectors while maintaining structure, stability, and core values.
Current business groups include e-commerce, Digital, Professional services, IT projects, and Products. Join our team of innovative technical and business-savvy people; with a passion for creating solutions!
Why To Join us: We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
- Position Title Business Analyst cum Product Manager
- Location: Bhopal/Pune-Hinjewadi (Currently remote due to COVID-19)
- Work Hours: 12PM-9PM IST
- Experience: 5yrs-14yrs in relevant field
- Analyze, specify and validate the business needs of stakeholders, be they customers or end-users.
- Collaborate with customers to determine project scope and vision.
- Conduct interviews to gather customer requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
- Work with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements.
- Research, review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
- Requirements analysis (different methodologies and notations usage - prototyping, surveys, brainstorming, existing documentation analysis and competitors);
- Assist in conducting research to meet agreed-upon requirements and to support development efforts.
- Participate in the QA of activities to ensure features and functions have been enabled and optimized.
- Participate in the selection of any requirements documentation software solutions that the organization may opt to use.
- Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Develop and utilize standard templates to accurately and concisely write requirements specifications.
- Translate conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
- Create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
- Assist with the interpretation of customer requirements into feasible options, and communicating these back to the business stakeholders- use necessary tools
- Manages and tracks the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary.
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements verbally or through written documentation to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, and an accredited qualification in Management Consultancy, or similar.
- Extensive experience in technical business analysis in a related industry.
- Good documentation capabilities to capture business requirements clearly and prepare techno functional solutions & exposure to content writing.
- Experience with PM tools JIRA, MS Projects, Smartsheets, etc.
- MUST HAVE Experience with Agile / Scrum framework, user story creation, backlog management, sprint planning, etc.
- Experienced in Strategic planning, Business Analysis, Market research, Gap Analysis and Wire-framing
- Proficient in designing and reviewing various documents including BRD, FRD, SRS, SOW and Project Estimation Sheet.
- Ability to use modelling tools such as Microsoft Visio, Balsamiq, for Business Process Modelling, Flow Charts, and Use Case Diagrams.
- Expertise in Wire framing, Prototyping, ER Diagrams, UML Diagrams etc
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages like SQL and system integration solutions.
- Ability to facilitate internal end-user proficiency.
- Knowledge of relevant licensing and industry compliance regulations.
- Should have strong understanding of QA/user acceptance testing (UAT) process within an Agile environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Culture @ V Group
V Group believe in connecting people and business in ways that are Innovative, Hyper-Relevant, Compelling and Personal. We focus on continuous learning and in giving back to the tech community.
What's in it for you?
- Chance to build tech products from scratch.
- Solve interesting and challenging problems.
- An opportunity to meet and work with the best brains in technology and influencers.
- Increasing your geek quotient, by attending meetups and conferences. Yes, we dig that stuff.
- Grow exponentially by working in small and transparent teams.
Who says you can't make friends at work, we do!