UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 16th Jul 2022
Roles and Responsibilities
Managing the on-going and new training projects and programs
• Conducting required research and identifying roadblocks and suggest appropriate solutions
• Improving efficiency and reducing loopholes for an improved execution
• Conduct post training evaluation of all training programs and take the necessary action to rectify any deficiencies in the training methodology or content
• Compile and maintain an inventory of Training Programs conducted
• Keeping a ready reckoner of database of trainers, programs, trackers etc. so as to provide quick information as and when needed
• Contribute towards improvement projects and participate in cross functional projects to ensure training requirements are met in order to meet business needs
• Deal with incoming operational questions, provide support where needed and work closely together with L&D trainers and stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery
• Support in Business Review meets using data analysis and trends
• Proactively and continuously focused on process and quality improvement.
• Develop SOPs from scratch - Writing and creating content for operational procedures, maintenance procedures, and other related procedures.
• Generated training reports to maintain and update the database periodically. Managed stakeholders relationship.
• Understanding and mapping the stakeholders expectations and ability to course correct as needed and implement it
• Partner with relevant stakeholders, external clients to co-ordinate and to measure the success of initiatives and return on investment. Managing the stakeholders with apt professionalism and quick TAT
• Maintain, Manage and Monitor calendar, attendance, seat allocation, trainer allocation (internal and external)
• Conducting regular assessments, data collation, feedback collation and analysis of the same, managing impact
• Content Development: Integrate Business Perspective and Learning and Development inputs and ensure continuity of established best practices while deploying solutions.
• Develop training assets that range from classroom, virtual, self-paced & digital as per the requirement
• Content Management, Customised Content Development and relevant on going content modification based on feedback and inputs from stakeholders etc.