- To coordinate and direct daily patient care operations of the unit.
- Analyses workloads & deploy adequate manpower to meet patient care needs.
- Delegates appropriate tasks to appropriate personnel, consistent with legal and professional guidelines and departmental standards.
- Maintains clear communications with the Medical Director, Sister Unit In charge & block ANS regarding unit needs and/or incidents.
- Provides mechanisms to monitor and enforce compliance to appropriate protocols for department. Adheres to NABH protocols established for department.
- Communicates during the shift with the Doctor/Sister in charge/ Nurse Supervisor
- You will do any other duties assigned by superiors.
Required Candidate profile
BAMS / BHMS with MBA in Hospital Administration Fresher or with experience.
Perks and Benefits
Best & Negotiable in Hospital Industry