Roles and Responsibilities
The ideal candidate for this role will have good knowledge of UNIX operating systems and commands, good knowledge on shell scripting & Ansible.
- • Build and configuration of MuleSoft runtime/gateway environments as per application requirements and to follow the naming/design standards.
- Administer MuleSoft runtime/gateway which involves trouble shooting of mulesoft issues related to runtime , gateway , Apache proxy.
- Understanding of splunk, Aapd setup and configuration.
- UNIX shell and Ansible scripting skills for MuleSoft administration and Support activities
- Be aware of the ongoing infrastructure issues and vigilant to avoid / minimize downtime of services
- Understand business, environments, shared services to prioritize incidents
- Follow best practices while addressing issues.
- Meet the delivery standards as per the agreement that includes quality of deliverables, documentation
- Provide timely communication and updates.
Essential Soft Skills
- Good analytical skills, with the ability to multi task
- Ability to work independently, take responsibility and be a self-learner
- Interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work within international environment, and across cultures
- Ability to work under time and stress pressure
- Ability to continuously provide high quality of service and to ensure compliance of internal policies
- Pro-active, confident & delivery focused
- Team player and adaptable to change
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits